The Bullring of Seville

The "Real Maestranza of Seville", is one of the most beautiful and oldest, as well as one of the most significant in the history of bullfighting. It has a capacity of 14.000 spectators.

It belongs to the Royal Maestranza Cavalry, an ancient Order linked to the Spanish Royal Family. It took more than one century to build it, from 1761 to 1881 when it was finished.

We should pay special attention to the Prince´s Balcony and Gate because walking through this door is the most desired achievement of all bullfighters.

The Museum at the bullring gathers together numerous objects and artefacts related to the bullfighting festival in its four rooms. It includes the chapel of the bullring.

Timetable of the Museum of the Bullring
Everyday from 9:30 to 19:00.